The K-Line Group of Companies has dedicated divisions that specialize in the maintenance of high voltage systems. Regular maintenance will ensure that high voltage systems are operating efficiently, safely, and to industry standards.
- High Voltage Substation Modifications and Upgrades
- Preventative Maintenance of Electrical Apparatus
- Application of Silicone Grease to Insulators, Bushings, & Lightning Arrestors
- Application of “Sylkote” Silicone Rubber Protective Coatings to Improve Tracking Resistance
- Priming and Painting of High Voltage Electrical Apparatus and Steel Structures
- PCB Sampling and Testing
- High Voltage Insulator and Submersible Vault Washing & Corn Blasting